Ministry of Defense
Civilian Staff Vacancies, published December 28, 2016
Applications are invited for the following posts in the Ministry of Defense. Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing ONE application form PSC2 (revised 2016) and submit the same together with copies of the required certificates. The application form may be downloaded from the Public Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke.
Completed application forms should reach the Cabinet Secretary’s Office- Ministry of Defense, P.O. Box 40668-00100, Nairobi or Hand delivered to Ulinzi House gate off Lenana Road, on or before 18th January 2013.
- Safety Equipment Technician 111, job group G, 3 posts
- Supply Chain Management Assistant IV, job group G, 6 posts
- Clerical Officer 11, job group F, 6 posts
- Cook 111, job group E, 9 posts
- Artisan( Mechanical), 111 job group E, 8 posts
- Artisan 111 (Motor Vehicle Electrician), job group E, 7 posts
- Artisan 111 (Tailor), job group E, 7 posts
- Driver 111, job group D, 3 posts
- Senior Support Staff, job group d 24 posts
- Registered Nurse 111, job group H, 3 posts
For more details about:
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Requirements for appointment
Note Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
Qualified persons irrespective of gender, age, race, culture, religion, marital status or disability are encouraged to apply.
FOR: PRINCIPAL SECRETARY
Get a free review of your CV send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. We can assist you with the job application.
Visit and like our fb page so you never miss our daily updates or on a job