A trading industry based along Mombasa road is seeking to hire salesmen/ladies.
• Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
• Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
• Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
• Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
• Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
• Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
• Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
• Attend company’s training courses, as appropriate, to either learn new or enhance existing skills
• Assist colleagues in their job functions in order to meet client deadlines
• Understand company’s full service offering
• As duties change, it will be reflected in the job description after discussions are held with the post holder in the yearly performance evaluations.
• Good Communication skills, customer focus,
• Good in basic mathematics
We invite applications from suitably qualified Kenyan nationals of integrity,Intellect, attention to detail and ability to learn fast.
interested applicants to send your cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get a free review of your CV send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. We can also assist you with this job application. Request assistance with your review.
Like our FB page so you never miss our daily job updates.