Duties and Responsibilities
- Project Planning, design and construction
• Development of water and sanitation infrastructure
• Preparation of project specification and contract documents
• Costing of design and construction of projects
• Project monitoring and evaluation
• General administration of projects
• Supervision of technical staff.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil and Structural Engineering
- Applicants with Masters Degree in Projects Management will have an added advantage.
- At least Seven (7) years working experience in relevant field
- Must be a registered Graduate Engineer
For key duties/responsibilities and requirements for appointments, please visit the Board’s website at www.rvwsb.go.ke
Rift Valley Water Services Board is an equal opportunity employer and respects diversity. Without sacrificing merit people living with disability are encouraged to apply.
If you possess the attributes for any of the above positions, please submit your application including the post you are applying for, your CV, Remuneration Expectations, Certificate of Good Conduct, Tax Compliant Certificate, HELB Clearance Certificate and day and evening telephone numbers to:
The Chief Excutive officer,
Rift valley Water Services Board,
P.O Box 2415-20100
To reach him not later than 13th February, 2017
Please clearly mark the job Ref. on the envelope.
Get called for an interview; Get a free review of your CV send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.