Provide front desk support at Britam by delivering friendly, efficient customer service and creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all Britam guests, with the key aim of retaining and attracting new customers.
Main Responsibilities of the Job
- Attending to tenants and visitors
- Provide general support at the property management office
- Assist the Property Manager in preparing all correspondence and documentation
- Receiving and directing visitors to appropriately
- Answer, screen and direct incoming calls
- Schedule appointments for guests
- Address inquiries from customers,tenants and staff
- Maintain the reception area tidy
- Receive, sort and assign mails and deliveries to appropriate destinations
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
Diploma in Business Administration
3 years’ experience in a similar role
Experience in busy Property Management office will be an added advantage
- Communications Skills
- Building Relationships
- Focuses on the Customers
Get called for an interview; Get a free review of your CV send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.