This are questions to gauge on one of the key competencies, trustworthiness and ethics
- Give me an example of a time a member of a team you were in had a problem. What did you do to help?
- Give me an example of a time you told a lie.
- Would you lie if your job depended on it?
- Do you think it can sometimes be ok to deceive people if this leads to a positive final outcome?
- It’s late on a Friday afternoon. The rest of your team, including managers, have left the office for the day but you have stayed to finish some work. A client company calls and you are the most relevant person to talk to. They are angry and demand that you shred some key documents immediately, otherwise they will terminate their relationship with your firm. You are almost certain destroying these documents is illegal. What do you do?
Use examples from your life to answer these questions: education, work and extracurricular activities. It is almost always essential that you describe yourself as an ethical and trustworthy person in an interview.