Provide support in the routine maintenance of Britam leased properties
- Undertake minor repairs including electrical and plumbing repairs
- Supervise the maintenance and security teams and all service providers
- Supervise and report on Property condition
- Keeping accurate records for maintenance works
- Liaise with the Facilities Manager to ensure that all maintenance request are attended to promptly
- Monitor stock and re-order levels of consumable items such as fuel, toiletries, light, bulbs/tubes
- Perform other duties that may from time to time be assigned
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
Diploma in Building Maintenance and/or
Craftsmanship/Certificate in both Electrical and Plumbing works
At least Five (5) years’ experience in a similar role in an office block exceeding 200,000sq feet lettable space
- Communications Skills
- Building Relationships
- Focuses on the Customer
Get a free review of your CV send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.