Empowering members for life
Society Vision: To redefine financial wellness
Stima Sacco Society Ltd is a fast growing and leading country-wide based Sacco licensed by SASRA as a Deposit Taking Sacco. It has an asset base of Kshs 21.4B, a loan book of Kshs 20.5B, and membership of over 85,000 derived from the energy, utilities, services, Governments ministries and department , small and micro enterprises (SMEs) among other sectors. Its key priority in the 2016-2020 Strategic Plan is to transform its business model and grow the business through innovative products, unparalleled customer service, aggressive resource mobilization and expanded distribution channels. In order to achieve the planned growth, the Sacco is looking for qualified and competent professionals to fill the following vacancy:
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the job holder will be responsible for reconciliation of pettycash, areas service center Imprest and correct posting and updating of member accounts with standing order remittances.
Duties and Responsibilities
1) Preparation of Budgets and budgetary controls.
2) Follow up of failed processes e.g. bouncing cheques, standing orders, failed ATM transactions etc.
3) Posting bank charges to the general ledger and chart of accounts
4) Preparation and posting of check-off for selected companies/ members.
5) Preparation of the daily cash position of the branch.
6) Ensuring adherence to the Society’s and SASRA compliance rules and regulations.
7) Preparation of daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports as may be required
8) Monthly Bank reconciliations for the branch and any related Area Service Centre’s.
9) Handling member queries.
10) Any other duties that may be assigned by the Branch Manager.
Key Qualifications and Skills
. KCSE: C
. Degree in Business Administration or other related area.
. Diploma in Business Management or Banking in combination with qualifying experience
may be accepted in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree.
. Professional: CPA III or equivalent required;
. Minimum two (2) years relevant experience at equivalent position in a financial institution.
. Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact
effectively with all levels of management and staff;
Qualified applicants should send their Application Letter and Detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5pm on 31st January 2017 indicating the position applied for as the subject line.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Get a free review of your CV send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.