The Training Officer will equip recruits and security personnel with the knowledge, practical skills and motivation to carry out work-related tasks enabling them to fulfil their potential within the organisation. Under the supervision of the Senior Training Officer and the Training Manager.
• Diploma in Security / Business / Training. Degree will be an added advantage
• At least Form 4 KCSE [minimum C- (Minus)]
• Proficient in both English and Kiswahili (spoken & written)
• Computer literate [proficient in Microsoft Office]
• At least four years experience in the private security industry or the disciplined forces as a trainer
• Certified Trainer of Trainers preferred
• Age 28-40 years
• Team player
• Unquestionable integrity
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
• Good administration, communication and organization skills
• Attention to detail
To apply email your current curriculum vitae and a cover letter to email@example.com by 1700hrs, Friday 3rd February 2017, indicating in the email subject the role you are applying for. Clearly marked applications can also be dropped at our head office in Nairobi.
Get a free review of your CV send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.