Institute of Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya (ICPSK)
The Institute of Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya (ICPSK) is a professional membership organization established under the CPSK Act Cap 534 Laws of Kenya. The mission of the Institute is to promote the practice of good governance and leadership through competence development of members and dissemination of knowledge and best practice to stakeholders. The Institute seeks to appoint a Chief Executive Officer a competent, transformative, results oriented individual with skills in institutional management. Reporting to Council, the CEO will be responsible for overall organization performance of the Institute.
- Develop long term goals and strategies in consultation with Council
- Provide leadership and coordinate the Institute’s programmes and projects,
- Ensure effective and efficient system and processes have been established,
- Build capacity and enhance the status of the Institute as the professional body in the frontline of governance,
- Lead and enhance the implementation of ICPSK’s transformation strategy.
- Oversee execution of management and financial accounting roles and ensure ICT is leveraged in support of operational effectiveness.
- Oversee lean but effective operations of ICPSK ensuring embedment of best operational practices.
- Develop and nurture a dynamic and competent workforce through a robust performance-driven culture.
- Help shape regulatory, financial reporting and governance evolution in Kenya and globally.
- Promote standards of professional competence and practice amongst members of the institute.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate should posses:
- A university degree in social sciences or related field from a recognized university,
- A Master’s degree preferably in management, finance or other business related field from a recognized university,
- Must be a member of the Institute of Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya,
- Strong financial management and /or a qualification will be an added advantage,
- Have at least 7 years’ experience in management and leadership position with a good track record of achieving targets,
- High level of proficiency in all Microsoft Office Applications,
- Excellent communication, networking and interpersonal skills,
- Knowledge and experience of various forms of social and electronic media is desirable.
If you are up to the challenge, kindly view the job description and apply via http://www.hcbskenya.com not later than 5.00p.m, 10th February,2017.
Get called for an interview; Get a free review of your CV send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.