The job summary
Reporting to Chief Engineer/Officer – Quality, the job holder will be responsible for continuously improving the business processes by initiating process improvement projects in the company, implement and maintain quality and environmental management systems and coordinate health and safety systems in a Business Area. The holder will also enhance the company’s compliance to applicable regulatory requirements and standards.
Qualifications & Experience
The ideal candidate should have;
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Production Engineering or
- Bachelor of Science degree in Occupational Health and safety, Environmental science or the equivalent from a recognized institution
- Professional Certification in the relevant field
- Training and certificates in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Qualifications
- At least five (5) years’ experience in quality management systems and demonstrate a good understanding of quality requirements and standards.
- MS Office proficiency is essential
Detailed Job Descriptions are posted in our website. Interested applicants should submit application letters complete with detailed resume and copies of certificates to Human Resource & Administration Director, Stima Plaza, 6th Floor Room 6.01. P.O. Box 47936 – 00100 Nairobi or send to the following email address: email@example.com. The reference number of the job applied for should be clearly indicated on the envelope.
Closing date for applications is 10th February, 2017 at 4.00 p.m.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: KenGen is an equal opportunity Employer. Canvassing and falsifying or misrepresentation of qualifications will lead to automatic disqualification.
Get called for an interview; Get a free review of your CV send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.