The job summary
Reporting to Chief to Technical Assurance Engineer, the job holder will be responsible for ensuring the implementation of technical assurance, energy management systems and standards with the aim of improving operations, maintenance and overall business performance.
Qualifications & Experience
The ideal candidate should have;
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technology or the equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Membership to a relevant professional body is mandatory
- At least five (5) years relevant experience in technical audits, plant operations and maintenance, quality management, manufacturing or related field.
- Experience in plant operations and quality systems audit is an added advantage.
- Demonstrate ability to lead and influence change in implementing technical assurance programs across all staff levels.
- MS Office proficiency is essential
Detailed Job Descriptions are posted in our website. Interested applicants should submit application letters complete with detailed resume and copies of certificates to Human Resource & Administration Director, Stima Plaza, 6th Floor Room 6.01. P.O. Box 47936 – 00100 Nairobi or send to the following email address: email@example.com. The reference number of the job applied for should be clearly indicated on the envelope.
Closing date for applications is 10th February, 2017 at 4.00 p.m.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: KenGen is an equal opportunity Employer. Canvassing and falsifying or misrepresentation of qualifications will lead to automatic disqualification.
Get called for an interview; Get a free review of your CV send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.