The Africa Centre for Open Governance (AfriCOG) is an independent, non-profit making organization with a mandate to provide cutting edge research on governance and public ethics issues and, monitor governance fundamentals in both the government and the private sector. AfriCOG’s governance and anti-corruption reform initiative are aimed at addressing the structural causes of Kenya’s governance crisis by a knowledgeable citizenry.
AfriCOG seeks to recruit an accountant to provide accounting services to assist in managing AfriCOG’s financial accounting system and ensuring effective financial controls and accounting procedures and practices are followed.
· University Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or related field from a recognized university.
· Professional accounting training – CPA (K), Chartered Accountant (CA), ACCA or equivalent.
· At least 4 years’ experience in accounting, preferably in a not for profit organization.
· Strong technical knowledge of finance and accounting.
· High level of IT proficiency in use of MS Word, Excel and QuickBooks.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities.
· Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send a cover letter specifying how they meet the person specification and a CV (no more than 3 pages) to email@example.com
*Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
*Only candidates resident and eligible to work in Kenya may apply.
Closing Feb 3 2017
Get a free review of your CV send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.