Reference No: Ref. No.:132/AZ /FN
Reporting to the Manager, Human Resource and Administration, the successful candidate will assist the Manager in management of the Commission’s human resource and administrative services, systems and operations including the following key responsibilities:-
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sectional reports
- Participate in departmental meetings
- Participate in committee meetings as appropriate
- Managing staff training and welfare including medical, insurance and other schemes;
- Managing and maintaining staff records and database;
- Coordinating office space utilization ,courier and security services;
- Ensuring effective utilization and maintenance of the Commission’s vehicles;
- Ensuring effective utilization and maintenance of the Commission’s telephone services;
- Preparing and managing leave rosters;
- Ensuring timely renewal of employment contracts;
- Assists in undertaking staff training needs assessment and coordination of staff training;
- Implementing the Commission’s administrative policies and procedures;
- Handling all official travel arrangements, both for local and overseas trips;
- Supervising general support services and ensuring general cleanliness and maintenance of offices;
- Ensuring maintenance of fire- fighting equipment and first-aid kit; and
- Undertaking any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Participate in performance management and improvement tracking systems;
- Undertake employee orientation, development, and training logistics and recordkeeping; and
- Assist with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
Required qualifications, knowledge and experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or its equivalent from a recognized university;
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent qualification;
- Valid practising licence from IHRM;
- At least 6 years of experience in human resource management and administration.
- Have well developed planning, analytical, communication, presentation, report writing and interpersonal skills:
Send your application and detailed CV to email@example.com
Do NOT attach Certificates/Testimonials.
State how your experience matches the specification, quoting job Reference No.
Closing date 2nd February 2017
The gross salary range for the position (which includes basic salary, house and commuter allowances) is Kshs. 219,499/= to 267,980/= per month. In addition, the Commission will pay a gratuity at 31% of basic pay at the end of the contract and a medical cover.
Get a free review of your CV send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.