Reference No: Ref. No.:283/AK/FN
Reporting to the Transaction Manager, the candidates selected will be required to:
- Verifying invoices sent by consultants before payment by the Accounts department;
- Provision of secretarial, logistical and coordination services for the assigned transactions;
- Conducting research on topical issues relevant to privatization programmes;
- Developing technical papers/presentations, manuals and training materials;
- Undertaking transactions impact analysis;
- Assisting in preparing transaction action plans and the associated budgets; and
- Any other functions as may be assigned from time to time.
Required qualifications, knowledge and experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Finance, Economics, or equivalent qualifications from a recognized university;
- At least three (3) years progressive experience in investment management/financial advisory services;
- Have strong numerical and analytical skills;
- Be proficient in MS office and have ability to publish research work;
- Have excellent negotiation, interpersonal and team work skills.
Send your application and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do NOT attach Certificates/Testimonials.
State how your experience matches the specification, quoting job Reference No.
The gross salary range for the position (which includes basic salary, house and commuter allowances) is Kshs. 219,499/= to 267,980/= per month. In addition, the Commission will pay a gratuity at 31% of basic pay at the end of the contract and a medical cover.
Get a free review of your CV send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.