The Standard Group comprises, The Standard Newspapers, The Nairobian, KTN, Radio Maisha, Standard Digital and Think Outdoor Services. The Group is looking for a young, dynamic, innovative and creative individual to fill the following position:
The incumbent will be able to contribute to company success through teamwork, flexibility, effort and business intelligence.
- Processing of accurate accounting entries.
- Reconcile and verify entries and compare system reports to balances.
- Manage monthly closing of ﬁnancial records and posting of month end information; ensures accuracy of financial statements.
- Coordinates with other staff/departmental on accounting matters.
- Support both internal and external auditing process
- Organize and ﬁle documents for proper record keeping.
- Provides daily, weekly and monthly reporting to management or as requested.
- Any other duty assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Business, Commerce or business related.
- Highly skilled and with attention to details.
- Ability to interpret ﬁgure and with Strong analytical skills .
- Knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures and accounting principals.
- Proﬁcient in relevant computer software
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- CPA is an added advantage.
If you possess the above qualiﬁcations and the drive to meet the challenge, visit our website www.standardmedia.co.ke/recruitment to browse through the current openings/vacancies and apply not later than 13th February, 2017.
Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Standard Group is an equal opportunity employer and as such, canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Get a free review of your CV send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.