1. Job Title: Human Resources & Administration Officer – (REF: SWAP/01/17) – Salary Range (60-80K)
Reporting: Country Director
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the recruitment function including job advertisements, scheduling & interviewing, selection and on-boarding of new employees in accordance with approved organization requirements.
• Prepare and coordinate employee induction programmes, prepare training needs analysis and liaise with department heads in designing appropriate training and development programmes for staff.
• Salary and benefits administration including payroll management, staff enrollment and withdrawal in various benefits schemes e.g. pension, group insurances among others
• Performance management system design, implementation and compliance
• Formulate and implement HR policies and procedures for the organization and provide advisory on applicable labor laws.
• Manage employee welfare including; Medical, pension, among other benefits.
• In charge of discipline and grievance management
• Regular and accurate update and management of employees’ records including management of absences.
• Facilities management including lease management, security services, and contracts management.
• In charge of health and safety matters.
Academic Qualification and Experience
1. University degree, with professional qualifications in Human Resource Management.
2. High ICT competency level.
3. At least 3 years of relevant progressive experiences in generalist Human Resource function
4. Valid membership with IHRM
5. Knowledge of Ms Office
6. Practical knowledge of Kenyan Labour Laws and practices
• Good personal discipline,
• good public relations, reliable, adaptable to new challenges;
• Staff administration skills, good organization skills;
• Proven team player, good inter-personal skills, and ability to build personal and impartial relationships in the workplace.
• Possess strong communication and presentation skills, and problem solving skills excellent administrative skills.
• Proven leadership skills, and result oriented.
• High sense of confidentiality, integrity and maturity
• Good time management skills;
If you fit the required profile and are interested in the position, please send your application highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for the selected position. Submit your cover letter and detailed C.V only including three professional referees and details of your telephone contacts, to email@example.com to be received not later than 17th Feb 2017. Applicants MUST quote the job title and Reference number. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Get a free review of your CV send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.