We are seeking to fill several vacancies across our branch network.
The applicants should be;
- Focused, self-driven and proactive.
- Have experience in recruiting and developing a high calibre team capable of meeting their individual and company targets within set deadlines.
- Good at selling insurance products and other financial services.
- Identify, recruit, motivate and retain high calibre and disciplined financial advisors.
- Ensure that the Unit’s persistency for life business and renewal/retention business for other product lines are above the set minimum threshold.
- Meet and exceed product mix targets allocated to the unit on all lines of business.
- Effectively provide field training for all Financial Advisors in the Unit.
- Train and assist Financial Advisors in cross-selling and up selling of Britam products to clients.
- To ensure that Financial Advisors comply with all company and industry regulations governing the profession.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant professional qualifications in areas such as education, marketing, economics or finance and accounting with a strong flair for sales;
- Computer literate (evidence required);
- Proven experience and success as a team manager in insurance sales will be an added advantage;
- A high sales drive and a strong will to succeed with ability to manage others;
- Mature, confident, articulate and with strong communication skills;
- Results oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines and meet sales targets;
- Well groomed, presentable and strong interpersonal skills;
- Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
If this position is of interest to you, send your detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter explaining how you would meet the demands of this challenging position, plus your preferred county /Branch you may want to work in giving full names and contacts of 3 referees to email@example.com