Tribepad security job management
Job Reference: G4S/TP/2357128/81500
Number of Positions: 1
Contract Type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive Market Related Package
G4S Region: Africa
Country:KenyaG4S Business Unit:Kenya
Closing Date:February 15, 2017
Package Description: Remuneration will be commensurate with the complexity and seniority of the role and in line with G4S remuneration policy.
- Manage the provision of quality Electronic Security Systems (ESS) solutions, integrated with the other G4S services
- Compliance with legislation, company policies, processes and procedures
- Meeting risk needs and security considerations resulting in satisfied customers.
- Achievement of budgeted financial targets and business strategy.
1. Define and implement the ESS Strategy
- Identify key industry trends and market trends
- Identify long term priorities and ensure resourcing is adequate to achieve objectives
- Ensure strategy is aligned with the overall G4S Kenya strategy
- Analyse and identify key business challenges and identify interventions where appropriate
2. Ensure targeted financial performance
- Achieve set Revenue Growth:
- Organic Growth achieved against budget
- Escalations achieved against budget
- Gross Margin Improvement:
- Direct Labour control / % improvement
- Direct Other cost reduction / % improvement
- Contract profitability against budget
- Manage profitability of contracts with a focus on maintenance, sustainability, cost effectiveness and labour
- PBITA improvement / budget achievement
- Overhead cost control:
- Overhead % compared with budget
- Overhead cost reduction
- Number of claims / claim value reduction
- Manage cash flow:
- DSO management
- Debt increase beyond 60 days
- Bad debt movement into 180 days
- CAPEX spent vs. budget
- Progress/ success of new business achieved vs. budget:
- Large bid participation
- Identification of new customers and business opportunities
3. Design Security Solutions (integrated with other service lines)
- Maintain and develop integrated solutions and services
- Provision of a customized customer specific solution, based on risk assessment
4. Deliver customer service resulting in customer retention
- Ensure that all required formal customer meeting are scheduled, attended and minutes of meetings are documented
- Maintenance of positive customer relationships
- Meet customer retention targets
- Improve the current customer satisfaction ratings year on year
- Monitor and review customer satisfaction levels across the division, focusing on the critical areas for each product line
- Build a culture of customer awareness and service across the business, to ensure individuals are equipped to make the right decisions.
- Actively build networks and influence with relevant decision makers ensuring that the company has an appropriate profile in the market.
- Develop and maintain internal relationships in order to foster close working relationships with CSS, MSS and Courier customers.
- Develop and maintain external relationships in order to foster close working relationships with all strategic customers.
- Review audits and quality assessments, review correction plan in place and implementation plan.
- Review management information systems and develop strategy and correction initiatives.
5. Ensure targeted/ contracted operational performance
- Achieve targeted Quality Audit rating, correction plan in place and implemented
- Conduct and oversee quality controls and inspections (including sub-contractors where applicable)
- Manage the maintenance / project process flow and activities that has a direct/indirect impact on the outcome and success of contract
- Implement of best practice obtained from other businesses within the Group or external (includes policy alignment)
- Manage the effective performance of ESS operations in the National Communications Centre (NCC), CIT, ATM and Cash Processing.
- Oversee and audit operational processes and procedures to ensure the best effect and manage changes where required;
- Develop & Oversee the operational Quality Assurance Plan and Operations manual for the Division;
- Enforce the strict sign-off procedure for operational integrity is executing between Sales and operations, at the beginning and end of Projects;
- Liaise with other key functional areas such as Sales, Finance, Logistics and Procurement in order to ensure optimum technology delivery is achieved;
- Monitor and control work flow in branches and Project teams
- Monitor KPI output on performance of the National Control Centre
- Measure and monitor adherence to project deadlines and deliverables
6. Ensure effective and efficient employee management
- Employee turnover analysis, proper allocation of employees to work flow and job requirements
- Set and agree objectives and performance standards with management team and ensure cascading through the organization as appropriate
- Monitor performance and provide feedback
- Cost effective utilization of billable hours
- Employees’ training needs are identified and have good attendance of scheduled training interventions
- Develop a high performing team with a mix of technical expertise and operational awareness.
- Maintain good employee motivation levels
- Ensure that performance assessments of all employees are conducted, and corrective action implemented where necessary
- Ensure that all employees, as required by G4S’s code of conduct and disciplinary code, maintain acceptable standards of behaviour at work
- Ensure all disciplinary actions are conducted in compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Succession Planning in place, updated and practiced
- Hold management team meetings
- Accurately and frequently communicate with employees in department
- Ensure maximum participation in Employee survey and action planning
7. Ensure the Health and Safety of employees and customers
- Demonstrate visible leadership in Health & Safety to attain the goal of zero harm
The Ideal Candidate:
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Degree in Business Management or Operations Management
- Finance related subjects compulsory
- Service Delivery subjects compulsory
- Post graduate degrees are advantageous
- East Africa market (preference given to Kenya market experience)
- Kenya legislation
- Technology (ESS) products and services
- Risk Assessments
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in Operations Management
- Security Industry advantageous
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience at Senior Management level
- Financial Acumen
- Conflict Management
- Bidding and Tendering
- Microsoft Word – Intermediate level
- Microsoft Excel – Intermediate level (Advance level are advantageous)
- Microsoft PowerPoint – Basic level
- ERP system(s)
- Google suite of products
Behavioural Skills – Leadership
- Shaping the market environment
- Setting strategic direction
- Creating change and innovation
- Engaging and inspiring people
- Driving superior performance
- Simplifying the complex
Get a free review of your CV send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.