Procter & Gamble Brand Operations – Associate Brand Manager – Kenya
For over 175 years, Procter & Gamble has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Pampers®, Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry
- Run annual brand landscape analysis and propose annual brand plans.
- Create the plan for respective roles leveraging relevant global toolbox elements to meet Brand Operations targets.
- Execute plan for respective roles incl. purchasing brief and budget management.
- Financial controls and stewardship across respective Brand Operations pillars.
- Contribute to developing Marketing organization (recruiting, top staffing, career management and training / talent development).
- Contribute to growing and nurturing brand-building partners (e.g. agencies): perform annual agency evaluation.
- Track progress and issue learning summaries.
- Minimum of undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Graduated within the last two years only (i.e. anytime between 2013 – 2015) we will not consider any applicants out of this range
- Strong leadership & collaboration skills
- Excellent in communication; good command of the English & local language
- No working experience required.
- Be willing to face a new challenge every day.
Nairobi Area, Kenya
Get a free review of your CV send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.