PRINT PRODUCTION – ELECTRICAL ELECTRONIC ENGINEER. Standard Group
The incumbent will be reporting to the Technical Manager, the Engineer will be expected to deliver on operational and technical requirements in accordance with quality standards.
KEY RESULT AREAS WILL INCLUDE:
• Annual planning and execution of maintenance tasks;
• Supervision of service level providers on equipment and maintenance;
• Problem solving during breakdowns promptly and solving problems at the shortest time; and
• Installing and commissioning of new equipment including hardware and software.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT:
• B.Sc. Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering from a recognized university;
• At least 3 years relevant work experience gained from a reputable organization preferably in a busy production plant or print shop; Hands experience while working with PLC will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of personal computers hardware and software and LAN experience;
• Knowledgeable in applying best practice in print production;
• Demonstrable capability to fi t in and contribute within a technical and professional team; and
• Ability to cope with pressure, work odd hours while adhering to tight deadlines
If you possess the above qualifi cations and the drive to meet the challenge, visit our website
www.standardmedia.co.ke/recruitment to browse through the current openings/vacancies
and apply not later than 20th February, 2017.
Get a free review of your CV send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.