About the Unit
Yara East Africa is a subsidiary of Yara International ASA which is a world leading Fertilizer company, that converts energy, natural minerals and Nitrogen from the air into essential products for farmers and industrial customers. As a major supplier of mineral fertilizers in East Africa, we continuously look to adding value to the farming community by introducing new types of fertilizers.
We are looking for a Sales Agronomist for Western Kenya region, to develop our business based on good crop nutrition practises. The Sales Agronomist shall be key in enhancing the productivity of our customers in the region, and consequently solidify Yara’s market leadership position in the region.
- Manage direct selling activities to assigned accounts and prospect for new business in line with the annual business plan
- Manage Distributor, and end user relationships effectively to maximize sales and market share.
- Create demand for our products in the assigned region by training the customer sales teams on Yara products and competences
- Organize Field Days and Exhibitions to develop Yara products.
- Provide customers with support in implementing effective crop nutritional programs for the key segments.
- A degree in Agriculture or related field.
- Minimum, 3 – 4 years working experience in an Agronomy set up handling Sales
- Good grasp of Agronomic practises
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- A good geographical and cultural understanding of the assigned territory
- Holder of a clean drivers Licence.
Get a free review of your CV send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.