Senior Software Engineer (Nairobi) > Close Date: 2017/04/30
|Job Title||Senior Software Engineer (Nairobi)|
|Location – Town / City||Nairobi|
|Location – Province|
|Location – Country||Kenya|
|Description of the Role||Jumo, Nairobi needs a smart, dynamic execution focused Senior Software Engineer who can help scale a service to meet the needs of rapidly growing, high volume service offering. The successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to build a high volume, highly reliable platform while demonstrating technical leadership for more junior developers. She or he will be a strong technical leader who is able to operate in a high performing team, can creatively balance high quality delivery with customer focus to meet business needs, has excellent communications skills and a proven track record of delivering results in an aggressive and fast-paced environment.|
|Key Responsibilities||• Design, implement and support Jumo’s platform
• Actively participate in and contribute to architectural and technical stack choices
• Recommend and implement technical solutions in a phased approach to migrate customers and add partners on to the Jumo platform
• Diagnose and correct problems with production services
• Interact with Product Managers, Channel Managers, partners and business stakeholders to define platform requirements
• Lead small teams of engineers. Drive agile project planning process
• Mentor junior engineers
• Make Jumo a destination for world class engineering talent
|Skills and Competencies||Qualifications
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related field
• Understanding of basic financial and accounting concepts
Get a free review of your CV send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.