Unilever – Safety Manager
Job Description – Safety Manager- Unilever Tea Kericho (170002MK)
|Safety Manager- Unilever Tea Kericho
: Kenya-Rift Valley-Kericho-Kericho-Plantations
: Supply Chain
: Day Job
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Safety Manager has overall responsibility for managing Safety improvement activities to achieve excellence in the business. To develop and maintain Safety Management Systems for Unilever Tea Kenya and roll out the implementation of Unilever and Local Legal requirements on safety.
- Deploy the global/cluster Safety strategy, policy and standards to achieve excellent sustainable results.
- Drive safety risk assessment and develop/implement appropriate controls.
- Lead the Safety Pillar in accordance with Manufacturing Excellence.
- Monitor site legal compliance and ensure the site meets all local/national regulatory requirements and Unilever standards, provide advice on national Safety legislation requirements & implement relevant procedures and policies
- Assist to develop and lead the internal crisis committees and safety committee; support the in leading serious incident investigation and analysis
- Conduct trend analysis from incidents, near misses, safe behaviour observations and deep compliance audits
- Graduate in Food Science, Production Technology, Agricultural, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Science or any other related field.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in a related field.
- Prior Unilever experience will be an added advantage.
Get a free review of your CV send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.