The Management University of Africa (MUA) is a private University in Kenya located off Mombasa Road in Nairobi. We envision being a premier university providing management and transformative leadership solutions worldwide. We are looking for a dynamic, selfdriven and result oriented professional to fill the following positions:-
4.0 ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (RESEARCH)
Administrative Assistant (Research) is answerable to the director and assists with the issues concerning research, consultancies, directorate clients and students
- Handling general students and other clients enquiries and follow up on students emails.
- Receiving, storing, retrieval and distribution of student’s queries to relevant officers for action.
- Handling general customer complaints.
- Handling issues of e-learning and directing them to relevant officers for action
- Radio and TV liason Officer’.
- Updating students on issues affecting their smooth studies e.g regular reading of group emails, continuous reading of course materials etc.
- Processing/ Summarizing lecturers claims for students facilitation.
- Summarising credit transfers for board meeting, handling credit transfers, credit transfer fees and related issues.
- Summarise student issues i.e keeping records of semester, exams or unit deferments handling and or registering students for special and supplementary exams.
- Writing research meeting minutes
- Any other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A business related degree or Diploma from a reputable institution
- Good Communication skills
- Should be computer literate
- Should be conversant with communications using social media
- Should have excellent report writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good personal attributes and etiquette
- Should be trustworthy
- Those with experience in sales will have added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who satisfy the requirements below should forward their applications accompanied by a detailed CV, email address, day time telephone contact, name and address of three referees. The applications should reach the undersigned not later than 28th February 2017. The Management University of Africa is an equal opportunity employer.
The Management University of Africa is an equal opportunity employer.
THE VICE – CHANCELLOR
The Management University of Africa
P. O. Box 29677 – 00100,
Get a free review of your CV send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.