The Management University of Africa (MUA) is a private University in Kenya located off Mombasa Road in Nairobi. We envision being a premier university providing management and transformative leadership solutions worldwide. We are looking for a dynamic, selfdriven and result oriented professional to fill the following positions:-
The job holder is responsible for taking money in form of cash or mobile money i.e Mpesa from customers in exchange of food or services: issuing receipts, refunds and change.
- Responsible for taking money in form of cash, mobile money i.e from customers in exchange of food or services.
- Issue receipts, refunds and change
- Count money i.e. floats at beginning of shift to ensure amounts are correct and there is adequate change.
- Dispense correct change.
- Take customers orders.
- Resolve amount discrepancies
- Responsible for proper banking of day to day cash using pay bill
- Responsible for proper balancing of cash per day to match daily z- report
- Responsible for good customer care in the cafeteria
- Maintaining monthly, weekly and daily report for transactions
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES
- Diploma in purchasing and Supplies Management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Minimum of less than 2 years in cash handling
- Process high sense of integrity and accountability
- Able to work under pressure
- Good Communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who satisfy the requirements below should forward their applications accompanied by a detailed CV, email address, day time telephone contact, name and address of three referees. The applications should reach the undersigned not later than 28th February 2017. The Management University of Africa is an equal opportunity employer.
The Management University of Africa is an equal opportunity employer.
THE VICE – CHANCELLOR
The Management University of Africa
P. O. Box 29677 – 00100,
Get a free review of your CV send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.