Reporting Lines The Assistant FAO Representative (Administration) reports to the FAO Representative. Technical Focus Programme administration and financial management, including accounting and personnel administration. Key Results Effective and efficient provision of administrative support to the programme and project activities of the FAO Representation.
• University degree in a field related to business or public administration and four years of relevant experience in experience in office management, administration, accounting and/or audit, budget or finance OR Advanced university degree in a field related to business or public administration and two years of relevant experience in office management, administration, accounting and/or audit, budget or finance
• Level C of the official communication language used for FAO communication with the country (English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese or Russian)
• Working knowledge of the local language (if not English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Russian or Chinese)
• Limited knowledge (Level B) of English (if the main communication language is French, Spanish, Arabic,
• All candidates should possess computer/word processing skills • Your application will be screened based on the information provided in your iRecruitment online profile (see “How to Apply”). We strongly recommend that you ensure that the information is accurate and complete including employment record, academic qualifications and language skills
• Please note that FAO will only consider academic credentials or degrees obtained from an educational institution recognised in the IAU/UNESCO list
• Other similar positions at the same level may be filled from this vacancy notice and the endorsed candidates will be considered for the Employment Roster for a period of 2 years
• Candidates may be requested to provide performance assessments
Get a free review of your CV send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.