Qualifications and Work Experience Required:
• A University Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management. Candidates must have at least 5 years of work experience in accounts or finance.
• Accounting/finance Certification is a plus like ACCA, CPA, CIMA, ETC
Proficiency in one of the African Union working languages. Proficiency of one or several other working language(s) would be an added advantage.
3. Tenure of Appointment The appointment will be made on a fixed term contract for a period of one year, of which the first three months will be considered as a probationary period.
4. Gender Mainstreaming The AU Commission is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
5. Remuneration The salary attached to the position is an annual lump-sum of US$ 21,354.35 inclusive of all allowances for locally recruited staff Applications must be made through the AUC E-recruitment Website. http://www.aucareers.org not later than 10 March 2017. Directorate of Administration and Human Resource Management
Applications are pre-screened by the system according to the published requirements of the job opening on the basis of the information provided in the application. In relation to the requirements of the job opening, applicants must provide complete and accurate information pertaining to their qualifications, including their education, work experience, and language skills.
Each applicant must bear in mind that submission of incomplete or inaccurate applications may render that applicant ineligible for consideration for the job opening. Initial screening and evaluation of applications will be conducted on the basis of the information submitted. Applications cannot be amended following submission. Candidates under serious consideration for selection will be subject to a reference-checking process to verify the information provided in the application.
Get a free review of your CV send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.