Cytonn Technologies (CT) is the Technology affiliate of Cytonn Investments, an alternative investments management firm with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and the D.C. Metro Area in the US. Cytonn Technologies is a respected technology solutions provider that offers innovative, differentiated and efficient technology products and support, web-based solutions and integrated business solutions.
Cytonn Technologies is looking for talented UI/UX designers to join our 12-week internship programme. The interns will be trained on designing mobile and web applications, working in tandem with our creative and development teams. The interns will have the unique opportunity to learn in a real business environment in the context of investment management and real estate in a company led by dynamic and creative executives with worldwide exposure. In addition to technical skills interns learn essential communication and entrepreneurial skills needed to succeed in industry and learn to work in a high efficiency productive environment that guarantees ability to fit in multiple work cultures.
At the end of the internship, successful interns, who exhibit a great attitude, high aptitude, creativity and teamwork will be eligible for full time employment. The successful candidates will have a unique opportunity to participate in both a strong incentive structure and equity ownership plan. Those who do not get hired stand a very high chance of getting absorbed into the job market. Past graduates of this training have moved on to gainful employment. This training gives you an early opportunity to leave a mark in your career that will define your future.
We provide workspace, fast internet, MacBook pro with Retina Display, books, online resources, mentorship and challenge to develop your talent to a sought after skill. Your productivity is driven by your passion and excellent knowledge of your subject. You bring your passion, creativity and aptitude, we sharpen your skills and show you how to learn and lead.
- Strong Photoshop and Illustrator skills, with an eagerness to learn new tools
- A strong understanding of grid systems, composition and color, with a keen eye for typography, and great attention to detail
- Education background in graphic design, visual communication design, or other related field
- Passion for User Experience Design with a good understanding of wire framing/sketching tools
- Appreciation of web interfaces and user experiences
- An extremely clean, functional design aesthetic
- Ability to work with the design and development teams to understand technology requirements and capabilities as they relate to the user interface
- Passion for current design trends and technologies and a desire to communicate this knowledge across the team
- Passionate about personal growth and learning
Note: Be sure to provide a link to your online portfolio (site, PDF, etc.) and provide some insight into your process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get a free review of your CV send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.