Organization Name, Safaricom Ltd
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Financial Systems and Business Analytics Department within the Finance Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – EBU & Financial Services Analytics, the position holder will develop dashboards and provide analytical support from BI based on requirements from business units and support centers. The position holder will also develop innovative ways of using analytics to deliver timely and accurate information to various levels of management for informed decision making.
To understand and collect MIS requirements forvarious functional areas within Enterprise Business Unit and Financial Services.
To Develop Reports using one of the BI tools(e.g. PL/SQL,OBIEE, Informatica, Tableau, etc.).
To generate ad hoc or automated reports using SAS, SQL, MS Excel/Access and/or VBA and other analytics tool.
• Bachelors in Computer Science/Engineering/Economics/Finance/ Statistics
• 1-3 years of experience in SAS, SQL, BI platforms (Oracle BI, Cognos, etc.), ETL Tools.
• Experience in ad hoc and automated MIS, setting dashboards using BI platform, etc.
• Good understanding of data management and governance guidelines
• Good communication skills. Prior experience in setting up cross-functional MIS initiatives, prioritization of reporting requirements, etc. would be preferred
• Experience in telecom, financial services or similar industries
• Exposure to setting up data marts, running ETLs, managing data governance / quality initiatives, defining data dictionaries or implementing master data management process would be helpful
• Hands on experience with big data platforms e.g. Hadoop would be an added advantage.
How To Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
Get a free review of your CV send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.