Job Reference Number Personal Secretary II-17
Number of Posts 25
Terms of Service A competitive remuneration package in addition to other benefits will be offered to the successful candidate(s).
Work Station —
Date registered 02-Mar-2017
Opening Date of Advert 3-Mar-2017
Closing Date of Advert 22-Mar-2017
– The candidate must have:-
– i. A Bachelors Degree in Secretarial Studies or a Bachelor of Business and Office Management or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
– ii. A certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution; and
– iii. Relevant work experience will be an added advantage
Duties and Responsibilities
– The Personal Secretary will report to the Head of Station where posted.
– Key Duties & Responsibilities:
– i. Recording dictation in shorthand and transcribing it in typewritten form;
– ii. Processing data; management of e-office; ensuring security of office records, documents and equipment; operating office equipment;
– iii. Management of office protocol; managing office petty cash; handling telephone calls and appointments;
– iv. Attending to visitors or clients and undertaking other secretarial duties that may be assigned.
– v. The successful candidate may be required to work for more than one officer or deployed in a typing pool.
-Applicants from Mombasa, Kilifi, Kwale, Lamu counties and marginalised communities are encouraged to apply.
– Interested and qualified persons are invited to make their application by :
– 1. Filling an Online Application for Employment Form available at the Judiciary Jobs portal: jobs.judiciary.go.ke. Applicants must upload their detailed curriculum vitae and all relevant academic and professional certificates and testimonials on or before Wednesday 22nd March 2017 at 5.00 p.m.
– 2. Filling application form (available on the Judiciary website http://www.judiciary.go.ke under other downloads) and attaching a detailed curriculum vitae, with daytime telephone contact, copies of academic and professional transcripts, certificates and other testimonials to be addressed and submitted to:-
– THE SECRETARY
– JUDICIAL SERVICE COMMISSION
– P.O. BOX 30041 – 00100 NAIROBI
– Commission Secretariat: Mayfair Centre,
– Ralph Bunche Road, Upper Hill, Nairobi, 5th Floor
– So as to reach the Commission by close of business on Wednesday 22nd March 2017 at 5.oo p.m.
– You are required to.
– a. Clearly indicate Job Reference, County & position applied for on the envelope.
– b. Applicants from the minority and special interest groups are encouraged to apply.
– c. Please do not apply for these positions if you do not have the required qualifications and experience as per the advertisement.
– d. Only short listed candidates shall be contacted and any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
– e. Successful candidate will be deployed in any court station within the Republic of Kenya
Get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.