Reporting to the Manager Statutory Reporting, this role is responsible for assisting in the preparation and timely submission of statutory and regulatory reports and compliance with CBK guidelines.
- Production of regulatory returns in line with the CBK prudential guidelines.
- Production of all returns to NSE and CMA.
- Assist in the preparation of IFRS compliant financial statements.
- Assist in the preparation of Quarterly statements for publication.
- Facilitation of audit process by both external auditors and CBK inspectors.
- Liaising with CBK for updates in Regulatory requirements.
- Supervision of bank returns by various bank departments.
- Consolidated supervision-Kenya and Subsidiary Regulatory returns.
- Lender management-IFC, GHIB, SCB.
- Compilation, analysis and submission of all Statutory returns
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance or Accounting Option) or other related business Degree
- Professional Accounting qualifications (ACCA/CPAK)
- CFA and/or MBA qualifications is an added advantage
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in Financial analysis and performance management
- High attention to detail
- Strong business acumen
- Project management experience is desirable
The above positions are demanding roles for which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to email@example.com.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 24th March, 2017
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are successful, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Certificate of Good Conduct (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service as applicable
Get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.