- Lead, develop and implement digital media fundraising campaigns designed to engage citizens to donate to various causes.
- Developing digital marketing strategies for Civil Society Organizations including defining the opportunity, and developing the requirements to implement the strategy.
- Develop campaign creative concepts and create quality content for owned, earned, and paid for channels.
- Help to formulate and implement a robust campaign testing and refinement strategy.
- Developing audience segmentation and targeting strategies, using cluster analysis, predictive modelling and leading edge analytical techniques.
- Support the production of daily, weekly and monthly online engagement reports.
- Consistently monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of online marketing activities and campaigns, drawing actionable next steps from the analysis using predefined key performance indicators. This includes setting up donation forms and monitoring conversion rates.
- Responsible for analysing performance of all digital channels including websites, email, social media, and affiliate channels, with recommendations for improvements.
- Proposing, contributing to, and verifying testing and targeting/personalization strategies that help our partners reach their campaign fundraising and awareness goals.
- Build the capacity of civil society organizations (CSOs) on digital fundraising
- Ensure fundraising efforts are fully integrated into broader communications strategy and initiatives
Required Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- Three years demonstrated experience in digital content development, planning, and execution (including but not limited to, web publishing, social media, content marketing, email, and SEO).
- Experience driving successful online fundraising campaigns and crowdfunds.
- Experience of running social media advertising campaigns.
- Hands-on strong work experience with CRM and CMS tools, Google Analytics, Web trends, Site Catalyst, and similar tools.
- Ability to manage membership/contacts databases and experience in data analysis and audience segmentation.
- Knowledge of photo and video editing software. Experience in graphic design, illustration, creative visuals, or related field will be an added advantage.
- An understanding of web development and design and previous experience commissioning and overseeing development projects.
- Excellent communications and copywriting skills for both web and email.
nterested applicants should submit a cover letter, CV and names and contact information of three professional referees by 31st March 2017 with “Digital Media Engagement Officer (YETU)” in the subject line addressed to the Regional Human Resources Director, Aga Khan Foundation (East Africa) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Aga Khan Foundation is an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network (www.akdn.org))
Get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.