Sameer Africa Limited, a leading manufacturer and provider of tyres and tyre solutions with offices across Kenya and the COMESA region, has exciting opportunities for highly skilled and resourceful candidates to fill the above position.
Main Purpose of the Role
Responsible for invoicing and processing sales orders at the Yana Tyre Centre/Branch.
Among others, key accountabilities will include:-
- Attending to customer requests
- Processing sales documents and generating customer invoices
- Ensuring that all sales proceeds are banked in accordance to the set procedures
- Updating customer information in the system
- Ensuring high level customer service at the Tyre Centre
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of KCSE Grade of C and above or Equivalent of O, level
- Diploma in a business related field (Accounting or CPA 2 & above will be an added advantage)
- Numerical accuracy
- Proficiency in Computer Applications. Exposure on ERP will be an added advantage
- Sound understanding of sales procedures
- Experience in a similar or comparable role with skills in stores or sales management will be an added advantage
- High Customer orientation and Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
Kindly indicate your telephone contacts, names and contacts of three referees, one of which should be a current or previous employer. Also indicate current and expected remuneration. The position title should clearly be indicated as the subject of the application.Opportunities available in Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldoret and the Central region.
Get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.