To ensure the provision of consistently high quality Customer experience through quality service interactions by the Contact Centre team in compliance with overall Service strategy and standards while ensuring full accessibility and availability of the Centre to Customers.This position reports to the Head of customer Experience and is under the Group Operations Division.
- To ensure Contact Centre Services are adhered to in order to maintain high level performance of the service and support teams.
- To maintain desirable service levels or Contact Centre operations.
- To lead and manage the human resources at the Contact Centre to ensure the existence of an environment where the team has high engagement, motivation and energy levels by being highly responsive to their concerns and needs.
- To manage and optimize Contact Centre resources including and not limited to: the organization and planning of Contact Centre staff schedules/shifts; Contact Centre systems and processes.
- To put in place and implement staff learning and development plans for all Contact Centre Services and support teams.
- To ensure best practice standards are adhered to in the formulation of Contact Centre metrics and processes in comparison with best-in-class contact Centres.
- To develop and follow through service improvement initiatives and processes for the Business from Customer feedback obtained from Contact Centre to ensure overall Service improvement for the Group.
- To ensure the Contact Centre’s compliance to Business Processes and Procedures.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Key Performance Measures
- Internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Process turnaround/ response times.
- Quality reports and presentations.
The Executive Assistant will;
- Be accountable to the Head of Customer Experience.
- Work with all staff, departments, Britam management and Branch Offices.
- Britam customers.
- Service providers.
Knowledge, experience and qualification required
- University degree in a social science or business related field.
- At least 4-6 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Technical and functional competencies.
- Ability to discreetly handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Strong writing, analysis and presentation skills.
- Computer literate (MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel expert).
- Records management.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Keenness/ attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships with the diverse teams.
- Focuses on the Customers.
- Develops Self.
- Solves Problems.
- Adaptability to Change.
Get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.