Are you competent, highly motivated and passionate about Information and Communication Technology? Are you knowledgeable and well experienced in information security or security engineering? Do you enjoy carrying out analytical roles in complex business environments?
The ideal candidate for this position should be able to secure the Bank’s IT systems and functions and be creative enough to deliver ICT Security strategies and policies so as to create and monitor business value from IT assets. Must have a passion for excellence coupled with the ability to embrace problem solving approach when faced with new, difficult or challenging situations and exhibit sound judgment.
The role holder will manage, implement and support IT security infrastructure as per the Bank’s ICT Security Policies and procedures.
Specifically, the successful jobholder will be required to:
- Manage and support security infrastructure systems & devices (including Access Control Systems, Patch Management Systems, Web Application Firewalls, Database Security, Authentication Systems etc.).
- Design and implement security controls & configurations on systems, databases and network infrastructure.
- Perform hardening of various operating, applications and database systems.
- Design and implement IT security architecture and proactively patch and implement secure configurations and protocols on IT systems.
- Provide security guidance during technology projects, systems deployment, upgrades and changes.
- Enforce Bank Information Security policies on IT systems and equipment as well as develop security solutions to mitigate against identified security vulnerabilities
- Liaise with various stakeholders in the Bank and external partners in enforcing IT security standards for IT infrastructure.
- Submit period and ad-hoc reports as required by Head of Department.
- Attend relevant security training on emerging technologies within the Information Security field and reference relevant professional institutions, to enable the bank achieve world-class information security practices.
Skills, Competencies and Experience
The successful candidate will be required to have the following skills and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)/ Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification/ Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or other relevant security certifications.
- At least 6 years’ experience in Information Technology, of which at least 4 years’ experience in information security or security engineering.
- Detailed technical knowledge of database, network and operating system security and good understanding of Bank products, services, systems, policies and operating procedures.
- Good understanding of Information Systems Architecture, systems security & control objectives.
- Perform and produces quality work within deadlines, right first time.
- Work effectively as an individual as well as a team contributor on all assignments.
How to apply
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “ISO/4/COO/2017” in the subject line by 5th April, 2017.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.