Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Program Officer will have day to day responsibility for all the programming that the organization runs in a diverse suite of services ranging from operating schools for girls, medical clinics, clean water distribution, economic empowerment, and community development programs.
• Oversee day-to-day program implementation, systems, and operations for a diverse portfolio of programs;
• Provide programmatic leadership and input for all strategic plan implementation processes;
• Lead a cutting edge measurement and evaluation, and knowledge sharing platform; and
• Ensure that key project outcomes and/or policy, advocacy, and legislation are evaluated and leveraged for maximum community and organizational impact.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field;
• Minimum 10 years of experience and a track record in senior program management;
• Broad knowledge and expertise of community development; and
• Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach a senior-level staff to manage and develop high-performance teams and develop and implement program strategies.
How to Apply
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for any of the roles above, please submit your application including copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials and your curriculum vitae, including among other details your current position, current remuneration, e-mail and telephone contacts of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience.
To be considered, your application must be received by not later than Friday 7th April 2017 addressed to: email@example.com
Get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.