Location: Nairobi, KE
Company: Tetra Pak
1. Complete accurately standard financial transactions in accordance with accounting principles
2. Support senior accountants to prepare accurate and timely financial reports and accounting statements for senior management.
3. Support on process improvement and related KPIs implementation
4. Assist with special project as required
5. Support in reconcile a wide variety of financial data for the purpose of maintaining accurate account balances and ensuring compliance with policy and regulatory guidelines
- A degree in Business Administration / Accounting
- Minimum 2-3 years in accounting environment
- Superior Proficiency in MS Office
- SAP an advantage
Main Purpose of the Job
Provide accurate information for financial reporting. works within established procedures and pratices with a limited degree of supervision
Key Outputs and Measurements
– Performs routine tasks according to standard procedures
– Typically involved in either PtP, OtC or RtR activities
Accounting Dept, Business Controller, external partners eg outsourcing company
Functional Competencies – Critical for the success
- FI Accounting & Accounting Standards
- FI Transactional Recording & Systems
1. Upper intermediate English language skills: Fluency in English language skills both written and spoken as required at operational level
2. Might require language knowledge for the specific countries servicing
Get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.