Function :Human Resources
- Ownership, design, expert support for the broad range of Compensation & Benefit activities and services, including Compensation, Benefits and Global Mobility. Positions requiring understanding of concepts, methods, procedures and approaches.
- Support design, delivery and expertise in compensation and benefits, as well as any corresponding compliance requirements, systems and tools
- Support all compensation and benefits annual processes across the region, which includes but is not limited to the annual salary and bonus processes
- Consults and advises HR regarding compensation policy interpretation, new hire offers, promotions, market analysis, job evaluation and other compensation projects and initiatives
- Communication with direct colleagues and broader HR about C&B issues, including data gathering, analysis and general queries
- Identify flaws/gaps in current compensation and benefits approaches, methods, procedures and processes and suggests improvements
- Identify, develop, audit and consolidate compensation indicators & metrics
- Manage regional compensation and benefits system updates (OHR, Bentrack, C&B Portal) and payroll executions (GPIT)
- Assist in the coordination of market analysis/ studies/ annual survey process and competitive salary range structure
- Provide support to communication initiatives and regional compensation and benefits projects.
- Assist in the design, implementation, and administration of compensation programs and policies
- Track labour market and compensation related trends
- B.A./B.Sc. in HR, Finance, Business or related field from an accredited university
- At least 4 years of HR Experience
- 2 years of compensation and benefits experience, preferably in a multinational company
- Understanding of compensation and benefits concepts, methods, procedures and approaches
- Experience managing external market bench marking studies and survey processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
- Ability to work independently and deal with uncertainty and change
- Ability to multitask and support several projects simultaneously
Get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.