Reports To: General Manager
Summary of Position:
The Maintenance Manager will be responsible primarily for general maintenance and repairs in guest rooms, meeting rooms, restaurant and common areas.
Guest rooms and public area entry-level preventative maintenance are included.
The Maintenance Manager will oversee repairs on mechanical, electrical, plumbing, kitchen, and laundry equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for engineering and maintenance operations of the hotel, hotel property, restaurant and grounds.
- Responds to engineering and maintenance concerns.
- Performs and/or monitors maintenance and preventative maintenance projects.
- Responds to all building related safety concerns.
- Maintains departmental compliance with hotel maintenance procedures.
- Supports hotel departmental maintenance programs and executes daily, weekly and monthly checklists.
- Assists in the supervision of temporary maintenance associates.
- Assist management in specifying proper supplies and equipment for operations.
- Deals with guest related concerns.
- Maintain the guest rooms, public space, and back of the hotel areas in good repair by performing various tasks related to a variety of trades including carpentry, plumbing, electrical, air conditioning, painting, wall covering and tiling to ensure an attractive and well-maintained hotel.
- Must possess knowledgeable of basic hand/power tool operation.
- Oversee the cleaning and maintenance of pool and spa area.
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience in hotel maintenance department supervisory or management level
- At least 5years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Should have basic understanding of HVAC, electrical, plumbing and carpentry concepts.
- Must be available to respond to emergencies when not physically at the job site.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Honesty and Integrity
If you have the above qualification forward your CV and application to email@example.com
Get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.