The NEWLIFE ADVANTAGE DAY SPA is a day spa/cosmetic like no other day spa that has expanded to Nairobi Ngong road. Where else can you enjoy luxury day spa packages: massage and beauty treatments including facial, manicure and pedicure, waxing and skin care and body treatments using the best quality beauty products?
The luxurious treatment menu promotes a mind, body and soul philosophy – it offers a truly indulgent spa offering. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Therapist to join an already established team.
At NEWLIFE ADVANTAGE, the team is hard working with a passion for delivering the highest quality of service.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for offering high end treatments, manicures, massages, pedicures, facials, body scrubs, waxing, beauty grooming and have the ability to sell retail products. Ensuring high standards at all times and report directly to the Manager. You will also be responsible for the appearance of the spa/shop, making sure it is tidy and welcoming to guests at all times and ensure that all beauty treatments are administered in a professional, friendly and person-centred manner and that the Spa is a welcoming environment for all.
The Ideal candidate should possess a passion for the beauty industry, with dedication, professionalism and enthusiasm to learn new skills and have previous experience as a beauty therapist or equivalent qualification.
You will need attention to detail, have calm and customer focused approach in providing the highest standard of service to the guests, constantly exceeding their expectations.
You must have a proven track record as a beauty Therapist and or relevant experience.
• Ability to priority different tasks and requests coupled with proven organization skills.
• Good level of English language both spoken and written.
• You must be a great team player in order to join the spa team and together create and deliver the Sofitel magnifique experience.
• Flexibility to work on rotas is a must.
• You will also be of smart professional appearance, have experience in customer care and will make guest satisfaction a priority.
• You will be punctual and flexible in order to meet the needs of the business and be an effective team player.
• Ability to meet achievable sales targets whilst supporting the rest of your team to do the same
HOURS OF WORK AND PAY
this is a full time permanent vacancy working 7days with one off day.
Pay will be discussed.
PLEASE CALL 0798130231 OR SMS FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
Get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.