Al-Futtaim employs in excess of 44,000 people, operates through more than 200 companies and represents more than 225 international brands across industries as diverse as retail and wholesale trading, distribution, real estate development, leisure and hospitality, insurance and financial services. The group has significantly expanded its business operations in recent years through a strategic acquisition plan and has entered a number of new territories, increasing its footprint beyond the GCC and Greater Middle East to encompass Africa, South East and North Asia, Australasia, East Africa and Europe.
Entrepreneurship and rigorous customer focus has enabled Al-Futtaim to grow its business by responding to the changing needs of the customers and societies in which it operates. Al-Futtaim is committed to offering customers an unrivalled choice of the world’s best brands with exceptional standards of customer service and after sales support.
Structured into four operational divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate and retail, Al-Futtaim maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance. This benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.
Al-Futtaim is regarded as a pioneer in the region’s automotive industry. The company imported the first consignment of Toyota vehicles to the UAE and established Al-Futtaim Motors in 1955.
Al-Futtaim represents 44 automotive brands across 16 countries and encompasses every aspect of the business:
- Passenger and commercial vehicles sales
- Manufacturing agricultural vehicles
- Construction equipment sales and service
- Used car sales
- Rental and leasing
Your key responsibilities will be but not be limited to:
- Budget & deliver (by brand) sales volumes, revenue and GM. Working capital and cost control within set targets.
- Stock orders & inventory management within group guidelines
- Control of receivables for area of responsibility within set targets
- Market-leading levels of Customer satisfaction, brand image & reputation.
- Develop a performance culture driven by associate engagement and recognition.
- Collaboration with all relevant internal stakeholders to deliver excellent business results (Finance, Logistics, procurement, HR, Aftersales, Marketing, KVM, AF Group entities)
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with brand principals
- University degree or equivalent in management, sales, marketing or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 10 years senior automotive sales management experience
- Preferable knowledge of East African automotive markets
- Budgeting, forecasting & inventory management
- Financial awareness
- Awareness of the drivers for customer satisfaction
Behavioural Competencies :
- Performance & results-focused
- Leadership, coaching & development
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
Get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.