Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Finance
Closing Date: April 15th, 2017
Cytonn Investments is an independent investment management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region. We currently have over Kshs. 74 billion of investments and projects under mandate, mainly in real estate.
The FP&A team as a whole has the responsibility for the Budget, Forecast and Plan for the Firm, the definition and implementation of KPIs and the monitoring, analysis and reporting of the Firm’s results versus these targets. The team has the mandate to provide key financial support to the business units and timely and insightful management reporting to the executive.
- Working in partnership with the Financial Reporting and Business Unit teams ensure the successful and timely completion of the month end close process, and the accuracy and completeness of the results for the period
- Contribute to monthly reporting to the executive and to the board
- Develop, maintain and update financial models and reporting decks in MS excel and powerpoint
- Manage communication and relationship with key business partners
- Perform ad hoc reporting & performance analytics
- Support other Corporate Reporting
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Excellent communication and reasoning skills
- Proactive, confident attitude with ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet critical deadlines
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and other presentation/analysis applications
- Natural curiosity and desire to learn about all the aspects of the business and industry
- Statistical analysis is a plus
- Coding experience in any language is a plus
- Minimum education level requirements are B+ at KCSE (or equivalent) and 2nd Class Upper Division (or equivalent) at University
This role will provide a broad exposure to the company and its senior management and requires a thorough understanding of the business, its drivers and performance.
Get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.