MSF – Holland, Kenya office in support of South Sudan Mission is currently sourcing for a suitable candidate for the position
The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring international and national supply for the mission/project and the associated administrative procedures, and monitor the warehouse stock according to MSF protocols and procedures in order to contribute to the smooth functioning of the mission, ensuring efficiency, accountability and transparency
Specific accountabilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for order management on an end-to-end process.
• Responsible for stock management. – updating the stock overview and monitoring the stock level.
• Responsible for freight management by ensuring proper loading, preparing required documents, and planning.
• Ensuring logistics administration related to purchases and purchase orders, verifying the compliance of MSF standards and protocols.
• Updating prices, asking for quotations and bids to tenders under the supervision of the line manager.
• Responsible for monthly reports on logistics supply.
• Responsible for application and verification of invoices.
• Ensuring both cost and quality control.
• Responsible for supervising, in close coordination with the HR department of the Storekeepers and Assistant Storekeepers.
• Providing Logistical support for the projects and brief new employees in the Supply department about the processes and procedures.
Education: Essential technical diploma in supply chain.
Experience: 1-2 years in Logistics Department, previous experience in supply chain activities related jobs.
Languages: English & local language knowledge.
• Result oriented person.
• Co-operative & team player.
• Service oriented.
• Stress Management.
How to apply:
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please hand in your CV indicating 3 referees and motivation letter to MSF-Holland- Lokichogio office and/or send it to email@example.com clearly indicating on the position on the subject line.
The deadline for this application is Thursday, 20th April, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MSF is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not charge for any application, recruitment or training fees
Get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.