The incumbent is responsible for the ethical acquisition of supplies and services in a timely manner at the most competitive offer ensuring value for money at all times
· Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Procurement or other related field
· CIPS or relevant professional certification
· At least three (3) years’ work experience in a similar position with UN, International NGO or Fast Moving Consumable Goods Company.
· Strong professional ethics including accountability, confidentiality, integrity and transparency
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical, problem solving, planning and negotiation skills
· A team player who works with minimum supervision and pays attention to details
· Excellent in both spoken and written English and Kiswahili
· Proficiency in the use of computers applications
This job description is not exhaustive and may be revised from time to time.
How to apply:
Interested candidates, who meet the requirements, should send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject of the email as ‘Senior Officer Logistics’. The closing date for applications is Sunday, 30 April 2017.
Each application should include three (3) referees who can validate technical expertise.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.