PROJECT: BORESHA MAABARA
SUPERVISOR: PROJECT DIRECTOR
The position will be responsible for all program activities relating to facility and personnel safety. Key component areas include healthcare waste management, injection safety, infection prevention and control (IPC) and occupational safety and health (OSH). He/she will be expected to work closely with all program staff in providing technical guidance and capacity building to both National and county staff on implementation of the various guidelines relating to safety. He/she will coordinate the training of facility-based staff on injection safety, infection control and waste management and OSH. The officer will work with counties to customize the various guidelines.
Required skills and qualifications
• Degree in any of the disciplines above (lab, nursing, public health) or diploma in clinical medicine.
• Training in IPC, Injection safety or OSH
• More than 10 years of working experience in a busy health facility.
• Experience in training health staff in safety and infection prevention and control.
• Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Able to work with minimal supervision.
• Registered with the relevant regulatory and association bodies
• TOT in Bio-safety Bio-security is an added advantage.
• Good communications skills.
• Report writing.
• Good computer skills
How to apply:
Kindly send your application that includes a cover letter and updated CV showing names of three professional referees to email@example.com on or before 27/4/2017
Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.