P.C.E.A. Kikuyu Hospital provides equal employment opportunities to all candidates regardless of economic or social status and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, political belief, sex, marital status, or age.
P.C.E.A. Kikuyu Hospital, one of the leading Mission Hospitals, works to promote the well-being of all people through provision of quality, diverse and sustainable health care services to all while witnessing the Love of Christ. We provide the following services: Ophthalmic, Orthopaedic, Dental, General Medicine and Renal.
The Hospital is soliciting for qualified applicants for the position of a Quality Assurance Officer.
Degree in Health Systems Management
At least 3 years of relevant experience.
Must possess good organizational and Report writing skills.
Effective communication skills with demonstrated ability to talk and listen to people and build rapport with them.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Plan, coordinate and implement the hospital quality management and improvement programs.
2. Provide consultation and direction to ensure programs and services are implemented at the highest standards and patients receive quality healthcare services.
3. Ensure policies and procedures are monitored and updated to embrace regulatory changes.
4. Continuous self-assessment of the hospital on National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF) and Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board (MPDB) quality check list.
5. Participate in Quality Improvement committee meeting as a member of the committee.
6. Identify gaps, develop action plan and monitor compliance with international quality assurance standards.
7. Participate in quality assurance programmes organized by CHAK.
Qualified candidates should send their application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and testimonials, day time telephone contacts and three referees (one of whom should be a spiritual leader) with their contacts. A recommendation letter from the Spiritual Leader is a must. Please quote the job title on the email subject line/envelope.
Applications should be received not later than 05/05/2017. Qualified candidates should address their applications to:
Chief Executive Officer
P.C.E.A. Kikuyu Hospital
P.O. Box 45 – 00902
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.