HJF Medical Research International (HJFMRI), in collaboration with The Walter Reed Project, HIV Program-Kericho, is seeking to fill the above positions. HJFMRI/Walter Reed Project-Kericho carries out HIV/AIDS vaccine and therapeutic research, and supports HIV prevention, care and treatment programs in South Rift Valley.
To participate in a variety of complex technical tasks in the performance of laboratory tests to obtain data for use in clinical and research activities in Clinical Research Center.
Minimum Education/Training Requirements
1. Must have completed higher diploma or undergraduate studies in Biomedical Sciences, Medical Laboratory Sciences or equivalent from a recognized institution.
2. Should be registered with the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technologists and Technicians Board
3. Should be awaiting graduation or graduated within the last twelve months.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Good knowledge of laboratory operations and procedures.
2. Ability to follow detailed instructions.
3. Ability to handle multiple tasks.
Clinical Laboratory environment.
Required: Hepatitis B Vaccination recorded in the international certificate of vaccinations booklet (Yellow Book) and Personal Insurance cover.
Terms of Engagement:
Six months internship.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their application letters, CVs, copies of certificates and list of references not later than May 05, 2017 to: Kericho.HJFMRI.HR@usamru-k.org (Online Application only)
Get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.