Get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.
Reporting to: Head of IT Security
Basic job Summary:
The Systems Security Expert will be responsible for overseeing the operations of the organization’s security solutions through management of the organization’s security team as well as selection of appropriate security solutions, and oversight of any vulnerability audits and assessments.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Plan to execute cyber security Training to corporate clients, students and Government officials
2. Manage and oversee all training programmes related to IT security. This includes MSc. ISS and other certification version.
3. Offer IT related consultancy services to the industry
4. Research and Develop of IT security area
5. Project Management
6. Hunt for IT related business opportunities
7. Advise different departments on IT security related issues
8. Conduct lecture/tutorial sessions with students in the Msc. MTI course, Digital security academy and
the Certified Ethical Hacker training (CEH)
9. Manage client relationships
10. The post holder will carry out any other duties as are within scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the Head of Department
1. Master’s degree in Information Security or a similar computer-related field.
2. Certified Ethical Hacker certification
1. Minimum of (2) years’ experience in a similar role
2. Able to prepare management, business, technical, and personnel reports, reviews, and documents for internal and external use
Technical skills required:
Other required (demonstrable) competencies are:
1. Knowledge of change control and change management process, project management, Enterprise
Architecture frameworks, SDLC and Security Policy
2. Knowledge of ports, protocols, and the OSI Model
3. Knowledge of key security capabilities such as e-forensics, logging/SIEM, risk management, PKI, IPsec, vulnerability management, A&A, continuous monitoring, disaster recovery, network and endpoint security
4. Conducting analysis and providing recommendations on new or existing security capabilities
5. Ability to work with internet, web, application and network security techniques
6. Ability to work with relevant operating system security (Windows, Solaris, Linux, etc.)
7. Ability to work with leading firewall, network scanning and intrusion detection
1. Attention to Detail & very reliable
2. Flexible and able to work under pressure
3. A team player
4. Able to work on own initiative
5. Highly confidential
6. Good presentation and interpersonal skills
Are you qualified for this position and are interested in working with us? We would like to hear from you.
Send a copy of your updated resume and letter of application (ONLY) quoting “System Security Expert” to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5
th May 2017.
Due to the large number of applications we may receive, kindly note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.