Get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.
Reports to: Managing Director
Supervises: Executive Assistant in the MD’s office
Reporting to the Managing Director, the job holder will be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to the Managing Director. These include planning, organizing, directing and controlling in accordance with laid down policies and procedures, delegated authorities and guidelines.
To be appointed to this position, one must have
1. A University Degree in Degree in Business Administration or Secretarial Studies.
2. Master’s in Business Administration an advantage.
3. At least five (5) years’ work experience in a reputable organization in a similar or equivalent position.
4. Proven track record in successfully working with an MD/Director level functions.
5. Excellent organizational and prioritization competence, with attention to details.
6. Proactive attitude and ability to take initiative and work independently.
7. Be computer proficient.
8. A good team player/leader.
9. Strong interpersonal skills, outgoing personality, and ability to work independently and effectively under pressure and on strict deadlines and in a multicultural setting.
10. Superior oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Your completed application form should be returned to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and should arrive not later than the stated closing date.
The positions are permanent and pensionable and a competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates. Interested applicants should apply by emailing us a copy of a filled-in respective ‘JKF Job Application Forms’. The forms are available on our website: www.jkf.co.ke Please note that the application forms should not be accompanied by testimonials. The closing date for receipt of the forms is 15th May, 2017. Persons living with HIV/AIDs, disabilities, and women are encouraged to apply. The Jomo Kenyatta Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.