Get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.
Contract length:Two years
Closing date:26 May 2017
Interview date:12 June 2017
About the role
To support the finance officer by inputting financial data in an efficient, accurate and timely manner. To prepare financial documentation including cheques, petty cash reimbursement, petty cash advances and all staff floats. To ensure efficient and accurate cash and bank books are maintained and monthly accounts and returns are produced in a timely manner. To ensure efficient, accurate and timely collation of finance information requested by senior colleagues. To extract reports from the financial and administration systems to review the status of the budget and the adherence to financial policies and procedures.
Applied skills/knowledge and expertise
• Minimum undergraduate degree and /or professional qualifications in Accounting, Finance , Business Studies, Audiring or related fields
• At least 2 years of experience in financial management (preferably a USAID funded project).
• Prior experience in operations, procurement and grant management policy and practice.
• Professional level of oral and written fluency in English language.
• Prior experience managing USG activities preferably of similar scope with an excellent grasp of USAID financial policies and requirements.
– Part qualified CPA accountant.
– Experience of dealing with USAID institutional donor fund accounting.
Experience of using computerised financial reporting tools